Building on Windows

All discussions of compiling from source should go here.
xAction

Building on Windows

Post by xAction »

Issue #1: running make.cmd crashes command.exe
Issue #2: typing 'make all' inside the openxtalk-develop directory crashes command.exe

I run configure.bat and then I have to install "Speech Software Development Kit 5.1"
Which is a package from 2007 made for "Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows, Windows XP"
If you enter that term into Microsoft search bar you get 589,000 results without the thing you are looking for. So I make a risky click and download and install it from CNET.

I run config.sh from bash shell 'python not found'. I force a path to python. get the same error as above.
I drag a .gypi file to configure.bat, "python not found"

The Build instructions on Github say:
1. to install visual studio 2017, can you use a new version?
2. it says :
Note : If Using Microsoft Visual Studio 2017, you will need to add C++ support and support for the Windows 8.1 SDK to your Visual Studio installation as these features are currently not installed by default with Visual Studio 2017 and are necessary for building.

April 22, 2014
In a move certain to raise the ire of users of Microsoft’s Windows operating system the software giant has announced that next month it will cease support for Windows 8.1.

But that operating system is barely eight months old and already an upgraded version of the Windows 8 system that failed to impress many users since its release in 2012..
Are we still targeting Windows 8.1?

NOTE: Keep the cygWin installer handy, you'll need to run it again for every package and every library, doesn't seem to let you pick everything that you need in one shot.
OpenXTalkPaul

Re: Building on Windows

Post by OpenXTalkPaul »

Build on Windows in the repo directions are probably only semi up-to-date and that's only because Tervor DeVore updated them a few years ago after hitting a bunch of problems trying to do that. I think he was using Visual Studio 2017 or something.

I know setting up Xcode on the Mac to build it is a pain requiring multiple OLD versions of Xcode to be installed, it uses Python and Gyp/ I'm sure Windows is a pain too.
I run configure.bat and then I have to install "Speech Software Development Kit 5.1"
Which is a package from 2007 made for "Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows, Windows XP"
If you enter that term into Microsoft search bar you get 589,000 results without the thing you are looking for. So I make a risky click and download and install it from CNET.
Pretty sure this is only for the revSpeech external on Win32, which we could skip compiling all together and make some Builder Extension using something else. In fact LC already did that for macOS iOS, and Android (not Windows?) and I have done an NSspeech wrapper, and someone else did an AVSpeech wrapper for iOS and newer macOS, so we'd just need to wrap whatever speech API is commonly used on Windows and Linux (which?), OR some other GPL library that's cross-platform (there's a couple around, one of them sounds like an old Speak-N-Spell).
xAction

Post by xAction »

Ok that's good to know about the speech thing. I left off at Python 2.7 install (10 years old) and have to get back in to cygWin a bunch of stuff that are probably already installed for minGW and MySYS...fun.

I know when I tried building a Hello World external with VS2019 when the instructions called for VS2015? or some nonsense, nothing worked. Hopefully I can work out a process for this to post so other people can have a smooth experience.
xAction

Post by xAction »

So after 8 hours of downloading and installing stuff...

configure.bat has been sitting in the same state for 45 minutes...is that normal?
gyp --format msvs --depth . --generator-output build-win-x86_64\livecode -DOS=win -Dperl=perl -Dbuild_edition="community" -Duniform_arch=x86_64 -Gmsvs_version=2015 -Dms_speech_sdk5=C:\Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Speech SDK 5.1 -Dtarget_arch=x64
oop just did something!
Warning: Missing input files:
build-win-x86_64\livecode\engine\..\..\..\engine\src\constant.h
build-win-x86_64\livecode\thirdparty\libexpat\..\..\..\..\thirdparty\libexpat\lib\asiitab.h
and it exited...
xAction

Post by xAction »

35 minutes later....Build failed.
39 errors 1519 warnings
Missing libraries,
despite installing the suggested items from the instructions page.
Issue here is cygWin list 4 to 10 different items under these items like libXML and there's no idea what is needed for the build.

libzip.lib
libxml.lib
libcairo.lib
libeay32.lib
libsqlite.lib
libzip.lib
libxml.lib
libmysql.lib
libpq.lib
sicuin.lib
libcef.lib

missing files
unicode/uloc.h
openssl/evp.h
openssl/bio.h
openssl/evp.h

libeay32.lib comes with OpenSSL...or it should
OpenSSL can be acquired through git

Code: Select all

git clone git://git.openssl.org/openssl.git
Then the line endings need fixed on windows via commandline

Code: Select all

cd openssl
git config core.autocrlf false
git config core.eol lf
git checkout .
Unicode from github
Then just guessing ...set environment variables to the include, lib and bin folders for that.
Maybe that'll work.

About missing libcef.lib
30 'solutions' to the same problem the C++ standard.

And it's 35 minutes each to find out if any single one of them is right.
If I'm lucky it's one of the other missing things cascading down to that point.
Okay, three hours later, lets try building again!

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error MSB6006 "cmd.exe" exited with code 2. encode_minimal_icu_data C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 209
Error 401 fetch-win C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\prebuilt\curl 1
Error MSB6006 "cmd.exe" exited with code 1. minimal_icu_data C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 209
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'unicode/uloc.h': No such file or directory libFoundation c:\dev\oxt\openxtalk-community-dpe\libfoundation\src\foundation-unicode-private.h 23
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libzip.lib' external-revzip-server C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\revzip\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libxml.lib' external-revxml-server C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\revxml\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libcairo.lib' external-revpdfprinter C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\revpdfprinter\LINK 1
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'unicode/uloc.h': No such file or directory libFoundation c:\dev\oxt\openxtalk-community-dpe\libfoundation\src\foundation-unicode-private.h 23
Error C1083 Cannot open source file: 'C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\Debug\obj\global_intermediate\src\icudata-minimal.cpp': No such file or directory libFoundation C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\libfoundation\c1xx 1
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'openssl/err.h': No such file or directory kernel-development c:\dev\oxt\openxtalk-community-dpe\engine\src\deploy_sign.cpp 37
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libeay32.lib' revsecurity C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\thirdparty\libopenssl\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libsqlite.lib' dbsqlite C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\revdb\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libzip.lib' external-revzip C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\revzip\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libxml.lib' external-revxml C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\revxml\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libmysql.lib' dbmysql C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\revdb\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libpq.lib' dbpostgresql C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\revdb\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'sicuin.lib' lc-compile-ffi-java ((toolchain)\(lc-compile-ffi-java)\(src)\lc-compile-ffi-java) C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\toolchain\lc-compile-ffi-java\src\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'sicuin.lib' lc-bootstrap-compile C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\toolchain\lc-compile\src\LINK 1
Error MSB6006 "cmd.exe" exited with code 1. lc-compile-stage2 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 209
Error MSB6006 "cmd.exe" exited with code 1. lc-compile-stage3 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 209
Error MSB6006 "cmd.exe" exited with code 1. engine_lcb_modules C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 209
Error MSB6006 "cmd.exe" exited with code 1. lc-run C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 209
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'sicuin.lib' lcidlc C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\lcidlc\LINK 1
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'openssl/evp.h': No such file or directory kernel c:\dev\oxt\openxtalk-community-dpe\engine\src\mcssl.cpp 38
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'openssl/bio.h': No such file or directory kernel c:\dev\oxt\openxtalk-community-dpe\engine\src\opensslsocket.cpp 91
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libcef.lib' revbrowser-cefprocess C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\revbrowser\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libcef.lib' libbrowser-cefprocess C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\libbrowser\LINK 1
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'openssl/evp.h': No such file or directory kernel-server c:\dev\oxt\openxtalk-community-dpe\engine\src\mcssl.cpp 38
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'openssl/bio.h': No such file or directory kernel-server c:\dev\oxt\openxtalk-community-dpe\engine\src\opensslsocket.cpp 91
Error C1083 Cannot open source file: 'C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\Debug\obj\global_intermediate\engine_lcb_modules.cpp': No such file or directory standalone C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\engine\c1xx 1
Error C1083 Cannot open source file: 'C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\Debug\obj\global_intermediate\engine_lcb_modules.cpp': No such file or directory installer C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\engine\c1xx 1
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'curl/curl.h': No such file or directory kernel-server c:\dev\oxt\openxtalk-community-dpe\engine\src\srvspec.cpp 45
Error C1083 Cannot open source file: 'C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\Debug\obj\global_intermediate\engine_lcb_modules.cpp': No such file or directory server C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\engine\c1xx 1
Error MSB6006 "cmd.exe" exited with code 1. lcb-extensions C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 209
Error MSB6006 "cmd.exe" exited with code 1. descriptify_environment_stack C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 209
Error MSB3721 The command "set INPUTDIR=..\..\..\extensions\script-libraries\extension-utils\
if NOT DEFINED INPUTDIR set INPUTDIR=.\
set INPUTDIR=%INPUTDIR:~0,-1%
call C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\Debug\server-community.exe "..\..\..\extensions\script-libraries\extension-utils\resources\extension-utils.lc" "buildextension" "..\..\..\extensions\dummy1" "..\..\..\extensions\dummy2" "..\..\..\extensions\dummy3" "..\..\..\ide-support\revdocsparser.livecodescript" "%INPUTDIR%" "extension-utils.livecodescript" "C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\Debug\packaged_extensions" "false"" exited with code 1. lcs-extensions C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\extensions\lcs-extensions.targets 28
Error MSB6006 "cmd.exe" exited with code 2. encode_environment_stack C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 209
Error C1083 Cannot open source file: 'C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\Debug\obj\global_intermediate\src\startupstack.cpp': No such file or directory development C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\engine\c1xx 1
Error C1083 Cannot open source file: 'C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\Debug\obj\global_intermediate\engine_lcb_modules.cpp': No such file or directory development C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\engine\c1xx 1
OpenXTalkPaul

Post by OpenXTalkPaul »

libexpat is used for the revXML. You might want to see if Trevor DeVore can offer some advice? He's the one who updated the Win Build instructions to what they are now. I know you have to have JAVA 8 installed too, which isn't in the build instructions. I have not attempted to Build the Engine except on macOS, which gyp produced a whole bunch of linked Xcode projects for all of the components, but I'm really only interested in rebuilding the main Engine(s) and the revSecurity external.

Can you see if you can edit a copy of the Config, or just use a MAKE files or whatever to just try to build the main binary only?

Also that startupstack.cpp is probably related to that Registration / License Dialog box.
OpenXTalkPaul

Post by OpenXTalkPaul »

cannot open input file 'libeay32.lib' revsecurity C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\thirdparty\libopenssl\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libsqlite.lib
You need the other repo copied into that directory, that's one of those GitHub repos that the "submodule pointer" (see my other post about that) points to. It's called something like "LiveCode prebuilt binaries".
xAction

Post by xAction »

Fail fast, succeed quicker.
or just fail. This build crashed out in just a few minutes. with 60 errors.

I Changed nothing in the project.
Hours of downloading stuff through cygWin seemed to have been for naught.
Installed every libzip on earth ..no sign of any of them.

Need openSSL? Well then you need to compile it.
To compile it you need PERL but not just PERL you need NASM
xAction

Post by xAction »

You need the other repo copied into that directory, that's one of those GitHub repos that the "submodule pointer" (see my other post about that) points to. It's called something like "LiveCode prebuilt binaries".
There were already 5768 items in those folders...not sure if that's the issue.
Moved those @files over,...

8 hours later haven't gotten any further at all.
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error 401 Unauthorized fetch-win C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\prebuilt\curl 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libeay32.lib' revsecurity C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\thirdparty\libopenssl\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libzip.lib' external-revzip-server C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\revzip\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libsqlite.lib' dbsqlite C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\revdb\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libxml.lib' external-revxml-server C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\revxml\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libcairo.lib' external-revpdfprinter C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\revpdfprinter\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libpq.lib' dbpostgresql C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\revdb\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libxml.lib' external-revxml C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\revxml\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libzip.lib' external-revzip C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\revzip\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libmysql.lib' dbmysql C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\revdb\LINK 1
Error C1083 Cannot open source file: 'C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\Debug\obj\global_intermediate\src\icudata-minimal.cpp': No such file or directory libFoundation C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\libfoundation\c1xx 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'sicuin.lib' lcidlc C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\lcidlc\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'sicuin.lib' lc-compile-ffi-java ((toolchain)\(lc-compile-ffi-java)\(src)\lc-compile-ffi-java) C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\toolchain\lc-compile-ffi-java\src\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'sicuin.lib' lc-bootstrap-compile C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\toolchain\lc-compile\src\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libcef.lib' libbrowser-cefprocess C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\libbrowser\LINK 1
Error LNK1181 cannot open input file 'libcef.lib' revbrowser-cefprocess C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\revbrowser\LINK 1
Error C1083 Cannot open source file: 'C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\Debug\obj\global_intermediate\engine_lcb_modules.cpp': No such file or directory standalone C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\engine\c1xx 1
Error C1083 Cannot open source file: 'C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\Debug\obj\global_intermediate\engine_lcb_modules.cpp': No such file or directory installer C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\engine\c1xx 1
Error C1083 Cannot open source file: 'C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\Debug\obj\global_intermediate\engine_lcb_modules.cpp': No such file or directory server C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\engine\c1xx 1
Error C1083 Cannot open source file: 'C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\Debug\obj\global_intermediate\src\startupstack.cpp': No such file or directory development C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\engine\c1xx 1
Error C1083 Cannot open source file: 'C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\Debug\obj\global_intermediate\engine_lcb_modules.cpp': No such file or directory development C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\engine\c1xx 1
Error MSB3721 The command "set INPUTDIR=..\..\..\extensions\script-libraries\extension-utils\
if NOT DEFINED INPUTDIR set INPUTDIR=.\
set INPUTDIR=%INPUTDIR:~0,-1%
call C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\Debug\server-community.exe "..\..\..\extensions\script-libraries\extension-utils\resources\extension-utils.lc" "buildextension" "..\..\..\extensions\dummy1" "..\..\..\extensions\dummy2" "..\..\..\extensions\dummy3" "..\..\..\ide-support\revdocsparser.livecodescript" "%INPUTDIR%" "extension-utils.livecodescript" "C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\Debug\packaged_extensions" "false"" exited with code 1. lcs-extensions C:\dev\oxt\OpenXTalk-Community-DPE\build-win-x86_64\livecode\extensions\lcs-extensions.targets 28
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'openssl/err.h': No such file or directory kernel-development c:\dev\oxt\openxtalk-community-dpe\engine\src\deploy_sign.cpp 37
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'openssl/evp.h': No such file or directory kernel c:\dev\oxt\openxtalk-community-dpe\engine\src\mcssl.cpp 38
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'openssl/evp.h': No such file or directory kernel-server c:\dev\oxt\openxtalk-community-dpe\engine\src\mcssl.cpp 38
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'curl/curl.h': No such file or directory kernel-server c:\dev\oxt\openxtalk-community-dpe\engine\src\srvspec.cpp 45
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'openssl/bio.h': No such file or directory kernel c:\dev\oxt\openxtalk-community-dpe\engine\src\opensslsocket.cpp 91
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'openssl/bio.h': No such file or directory kernel-server c:\dev\oxt\openxtalk-community-dpe\engine\src\opensslsocket.cpp 91
Error MSB6006 "cmd.exe" exited with code 1. minimal_icu_data C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 209
Error MSB6006 "cmd.exe" exited with code 2. encode_minimal_icu_data C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 209
Error MSB6006 "cmd.exe" exited with code 1. lc-compile-stage2 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 209
Error MSB6006 "cmd.exe" exited with code 1. lc-compile-stage3 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 209
Error MSB6006 "cmd.exe" exited with code 1. engine_lcb_modules C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 209
Error MSB6006 "cmd.exe" exited with code 1. lc-run C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 209
Error MSB6006 "cmd.exe" exited with code 1. lcb-extensions C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 209
Error MSB6006 "cmd.exe" exited with code 1. descriptify_environment_stack C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 209
Error MSB6006 "cmd.exe" exited with code 2. encode_environment_stack C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 209