Fixed more problems with the Ask and Answer dialogs

Any Bug Fixes to OpenXTalk should get listed here so we can keep a list and offer thanks to contributors!
tperry2x

Fixed more problems with the Ask and Answer dialogs

Post by tperry2x »

Fixed more problems with the Ask and Answer dialogs; specifically affecting Linux.
I noticed that the switch case statements were incomplete; the stacks didn't include linux case conditions.

After fixing these, the answer and alert dialog positions and icons are correctly shown.
screenshot-dialogs-linux.png
screenshot-dialogs-linux.png (25.74 KiB) Viewed 2391 times
revanswerdialog.rev.zip
(7.91 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
revaskdialog.rev.zip
(7.77 KiB) Downloaded 94 times

These are also in my list of "OpenXTalk Lite" 'hacks' / changes:
http://tsites.co.uk/sites/openxtalk/changes
OpenXTalkPaul

Re: Fixed more problems with the Ask and Answer dialogs

Post by OpenXTalkPaul »

tperry2x wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:05 pm Fixed more problems with the Ask and Answer dialogs; specifically affecting Linux.
I noticed that the switch case statements were incomplete; the stacks didn't include linux case conditions.

After fixing these, the answer and alert dialog positions and icons are correctly shown.
screenshot-dialogs-linux.png

revanswerdialog.rev.zip
revaskdialog.rev.zip

These are also in my list of "OpenXTalk Lite" 'hacks' / changes:
http://tsites.co.uk/sites/openxtalk/changes
I changed somethings in those, but It was so long ago I forget now, I think I changed the icon numbers because the ones that were in there looked jaggy in Linux with a dark theme.

I also wanted to add an option for the newer 4-button, square layout dialog style used in certain situations on newer macOS (11+), and in fact I did make a prototype stack.